Click&Dry is the world’s finest nozzle innovation that has revolutionised the powder production field.
The Spray Nozzle Engineering team has developed, over two decades, a cutting-edge nozzle design that addresses the most common problems in plants worldwide.
Click&Dry technology dramatically:
- reduces nozzle build-up and achieves longer run times
- improves powder quality by reducing scorched particles
- increases hygiene with easy to clean cap internals
- offers longer wear part life and eliminates breakages^
- saves you money and reduces operating costs up to 60%.
The Click&Dry design makes safety and pressure integrity part of its number one design priority. Click&Dry was developed to function within a range of operational safety factors that far exceed that of current competitive equipment in the field, with unique high-pressure axial seals, as well as a design that resists the normal types of observed wear characteristics of older style nozzles.
Click&Dry components are designed around important pressure-related standards, such as ASME B31.3. These standards are dedicated to the safe operation of pressure systems and provide safety margins that exceed those in current use based on the yield stress and other important factors.